AmeriMont Elementary is committed to creating a nurturing school community that promotes academic excellence, creativity, global understanding, and character development.
The use of technology is an essential component of our instructional program. Our digital curriculum represents the highest quality available and incorporates the latest research on brain-based learning. We apply Interactive learning utilizing technology like iPads, Smart Boards, and Chromebooks, to keep your child engaged, focused on learning, and ahead of the technological learning curve.
Our team of educators create experiences that help students develop the key 21st century skills of creativity, collaboration, communication, and critical thinking.
At AmeriMont Academy, we create confident students eager to learn with instilled virtues, well prepared for life outside of school.
- Use of multiple theoretical approaches for advanced curriculum instruction
- Technology integration that personalizes the learning experience for each student
- Smart boards in every classroom – iPad and Chromebook for each student
- Spanish and Chinese instruction four times a week
- All highly qualified, credentialed teachers with a passion for teaching
- Classroom environments that support collaboration, choice, and flexibility
- Differentiated instruction that challenge students to reach their potential
- Fully secure closed campus; personalized keypad entry and login
Dedicated Teachers Who Create Learning Experiences That:
- are authentic, purposeful, and applicable to the real world. (Project Based Learning Approach)
- allow students to demonstrate their learning in a variety of ways
- encourage success in the Fine Arts
- encourage students to work collaboratively
- allow students to think globally
- promote understanding and relevance
2 WAYS TO REACH US
WHAT SETS AMERIMONT ELEMENTARY APART?
- Exciting and Academic Summer Programs Available
- Credentialed Teacher in Every Elementary Classroom
- Safe and Secure Campuses
- Integration of Technology into the Classroom
- 21st Century Learning
- Spanish/Chinese Instruction 2 Times a Week
- Family Friendly Environment
- Small Class Sizes