AmeriMont’s toddler and preschool program combine both the Montessori environment and traditional learning. Our loving teachers have been trained in this approach to help students excel. The life skills students acquire in this program help them learn about themselves and grow relationships with others. We also include the use of technology to help students acclimate to the digitally connected world. More information is available by calling the preschool directly to speak to our director.
2 WAYS TO REACH US
WHAT SETS AMERIMONT ELEMENTARY APART?
- Exciting and Academic Summer Programs Available
- Credentialed Teacher in Every Elementary Classroom
- Safe and Secure Campuses
- Integration of Technology into the Classroom
- 21st Century Learning
- Spanish/Chinese Instruction 2 Times a Week
- Family Friendly Environment
- Small Class Sizes